Colour: Fair Rose
Description: A very fair porcelain shade with cool pink undertones for very fair skin.
PHB Loose Mineral Foundation +SPF30 gives impeccable long lasting coverage whilst providing a natural looking finish that allows skin to breathe. Our unique blend of minerals provides adjustable sheer-to-full coverage so you can achieve a flawless complexion. With a light, silky texture that doesn't feel like you are wearing any makeup at all.
• For all skin types • Great for sensitive skin & acne
BEST MINERAL FOUNDATION
Winner at the Green Parent Beauty Awards 2015
PHB Ethical Beauty is a family business - 20% of profit goes to charity.
- Natural SPF 30
- Easy to apply
- Water resistant & Oil Free
- Nourishes and protects skin - suitable for all skin types
- Never appears cakey or powdery and never dries skin
- Never clogs pores- great for spot prone skin
- Naturally radiant: with light reflecting properties that minimise blemishes and fine lines
- 100% natural- great for sensitive skin
- Vegan, Cruelty Free and Halal Certified
- Free from nano particles, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, talc, formaldehyde, mineral oils, fillers, gluten, fragrance, preservatives & GM ingredients.
Size: Full Size 8g / Mini 1.5g
PHB Foundations come with a Lockable Sifter - this means no mess!
How To Apply:
Apply with PHB Vegan Kabuki Brush. Only a small amount is needed for fantastic coverage.
Shake a small amount of powder into the Foundation lid.
Swirl brush into the lid until the powder has disappeared into the bristles
Sweep the minerals all over the skin, starting at your forehead and moving downwards.
Extra Coverage : Buff in circular motions onto areas that require more coverage. For ultimate coverage combine with our Cream Concealer Stick.
How To Colour Match
All PHB Cosmetics are free from: Nano Particles, Bismuth Oxychloride, Talc, Formaldehyde, Fillers, GM Ingredients, Animal Ingredients, Parabens, SLS, DEA, TEA, PEG, Alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), Artificial perfumes/fragrance, Petrochemicals, Methylisothiazolinone, Phthalates, Colourants, Silicone, Mineral oils and Propylene Glycol. Our products have never been tested on Animals.